RGPD Consent Statement
1. At WELLNESS CARE, ... we comply and enforce throughout our organization the terms of the General Regulation on Data Protection, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, as well as the respective national enforcement law, Law No. 58/2019, of 8 August.
2. During the process of collecting your personal data, which in itself is already a treatment, we take into account the legal obligations provided for in the RGPD, as follows:
a) By providing the legally required information, we collect your personal data directly from you, namely in the commercial establishments we operate;
b) When we do not physically collect it, we do it through our websites, applications and digital platforms, when registering.
3. We also collect your personal data in these specific situations:
a) When you contact our customer support service, which provides remote service via telephone, email or letter, choosing the option to contact you back or when you communicate with a customer service team, which provides service in person , and consents to the conservation of your Personal Data;
b) When you subscribe to a loyalty program.;
c) When you purchase products or services online;
d) When you subscribe to the newsletter made available by WELLNESS CARE;
e)When participating in a contest, marketing program, test or survey;
g) When you introduce comments or images on WELLNESS CARE's social media pages;
h) When, in any other way, you send us information of a personal nature and consent to its storage and processing;
4. The confidentiality of the customers' personal data is guaranteed.
5. Data processing is for the exclusive use of the management of the loyalty program, customers and billing.
6. Through the Wellness Care address or email, the data subject may request at any time the cancellation, rectification or access to them.
7. Through this consent, no personal data will be provided to third parties, either commercially or free of charge, including companies that use mailing lists to advertise other services and/or products.
8. We store the personal data provided on computers and servers with limited access, located in controlled facilities.
9. The data subject is bound by the acceptance of the conditions expressed above.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials on the Site, including the design, text, graphics, photographs and featured content, are intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by WELLNESS CARE. Its modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, for commercial purposes or not, is prohibited.
The stipulations in this document shall not be interpreted as granting any license or right under any intellectual property owned by the Company or third parties.
REGISTERED USER PROFILE
In order to access a wider range of functions, the User may register their profile on the Site.
For this purpose, the User must fill in a form, in which, in addition to optional elements, the following data must be indicated:
• First and last name;
• E-mail address;
All information provided by the User must be true. The User must update the information provided to WELLNESS CARE, whenever it undergoes any changes. The User is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damage caused to WELLNESS CARE or third parties, with the information provided.
WELLNESS CARE is not responsible for any damages arising from the improper or negligent use of the password defined by the User to access the profile. The User must ensure the confidentiality of the respective password.
CONTACTS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER