RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Pursuant to Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February, the Customer has 14 days after receiving the goods to proceed with the termination of the contract and their return.
Product return occurs when:
- Product is defective, and will be replaced within 15 days, after confirmation of withdrawal.
The withdrawal of the product is only confirmed after the return of the order, and evaluation of its status, to the Wellness Care facilities and is only allowed when:
- It is proven that there was no violation of the seal of the order or that the product was not used.
This warranty safeguards the return of the product that does not satisfy the customer, with a refund or replacement being possible, in which the cost of postage is borne by the customer.
Customers can also contact Wellness Care through their email or through the so-called regular mail, and it must be stated if they want a replacement or a refund.
Returned items must be correctly packaged, complete, in perfect condition and without showing any effective use. Additional transportation and/or return costs are borne by the customer.
The return of the product is excepted in the case of personalized products.
Under the terms of Decree-Law No. 67/2003, of April 8, amended by Decree-Law No. 84/2008, of May 21, the products supplied benefit from the 2-year compliance guarantee period from the date of delivery to the Customer.
The legal guarantee does not apply or is only partially applied in the following situations:
- repairing damage resulting from a cause external to the appliance (for example, an accident, shock, current fluctuation, oxidation, presence of sand...);
- the customer's liability resulting, for example, from use or installation not in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications;
- use harmful to the conservation of the appliance;
- any compliance defect known by the customer at the time of ordering.
The manufacturer may define other warranty periods.
Some goods sold on the website benefit from the manufacturer's warranty, whose coverage and duration vary depending on the products and brands, so it is mandatory to consult the user manual provided with the products and the exact conditions of the manufacturer's warranties, not being held liable Wellness Care for the non-acceptance of the manufacturer in the repair or exchange.
If the manufacturer's warranty does not apply, the repair of the item is subject to a quote to be presented to the customer within 15 days after delivery of the item for this purpose. The customer undertakes to accept the quote within 15 days of becoming aware of it, otherwise the item will be returned to it, provided that the return expenses are paid in advance by the Customer, otherwise the collection will be limited to the availability of date, place and time of delivery of Wellness Care, and which will never exceed 15 days.